Plano de Contingência COVID-19
Última actualização: 30/Agosto/2021
Última actualização: 30/Agosto/2021
Seguindo as directrizes da Direcção Geral de Saúde, o Foto Space está a funcionar com o seguinte plano de contingência:
– The use of face mask is mandatory.. Apenas as/os modelos poderão retirar temporariamente a máscara no momento que estão a ser maquilhadas/os ou quando estão a ser fotografadas/os.
– Lotação máxima de 6 pessoas.
– Deve evitar tocar em portas, interruptores e corrimãos.
– It is not permitted to handle the studios light equipment, reflector and other accessories. There is a staff member on sito to handle the assembly or adjustment necessary to our equipment.
– Entrance will not be allowed to anyone presenting Covid-19 symptoms.
– There is hand sanitiser at your disposal.
– For your safety, the studio is cleaned and disinfected before each session.
Será obrigatória a apresentação do Certificado Digital Covid-19 da União Europeia (UE) ou de teste negativo, acompanhado de um documento de identificação.
Os testes aceites são:
– Teste PCR (feito em laboratório), realizado nas 72 horas anteriores à sessão.
– Teste de antigénio com relatório laboratorial, realizado nas 48 horas anteriores à sessão.
– Teste rápido de antigénio (autoteste), realizado nas 24 horas anteriores à sessão, devendo ser feito na presença de um/a profissional de saúde ou da área farmacêutica que certifique a sua realização e o seu resultado.
Q: How far in advance should I book the studio?
A: Booking should be made with as much time in advance as possible, to guarantee that the studio is available. The minimum time in advance is 48 hours.
Q: Can I make the reservation over the phone?
A: No, reservations must be made by feeling out the booking form, which is here.
Q: Can I visit the studio before booking a studio rental?
A: Yes, but it should be booked in advance. You can also find on this website photos, videos and a layout of the studio.
Q: If necessary, can I extend the rental beyond the booked time?
A: Yes. If there are no other bookings after yours, or any other impediment, it is possible to prolong the rental.
Q: I do not have experience shooting in a studio. Can the lighting setup be made by a staff member?
A: No, because that is part of the photographer's work. If you wish to learn how to work with studio lights or deepen your knowledge, we can arrange a workshop tailored to your needs.
Q: Are studio lights flash or continuous light?
A: All the lights we have are flash. We do not have continuous lights.
Q: How is the payment made?
A: Payment can be made by wire transfer or bank deposit.
Q: If I need to cancel the reservation or postpone it to another date, how should I do it?
A: Just send us an email. Up to two weeks in advance, the refund is made in full. With less than two weeks notice we charge 50% of the rental value. If it is canceled with less than 5 working days, or do not show up, we retain the full value.
Q: Can I bring pets to the studio?
A: No, pets are not allowed in the studio, with the exception of guide dogs accompanied by the visually impaired person.
Q: Will anyone be present to handle the assembly of the studio setup?
A: Yes, the assembly of the lights, diffusers, and backdrop is done by a staff member who is always at your disposal.
Q: Can I make more than one booking on the same day?
A: Yes, it is possible.
Q: How many backdrops can I use?
A: Each shoot includes one backdrop at your choice. An additional backdrop change has a cost of 10€ +VAT.
Q: What is your policy regarding damage or dirt in the backdrop?
A: We have a transparent acrylic board to protect the backdrops from dirt and other damage. If you do not wish to have this protection, or if the backdrop is damaged, costs 13€ +vat per meter on paper backdrops.
Our vinyl backdrop, due to its high cost, can only be used with the protective acrylic board.
Q: What happens if we damage to the studio or its equipment?
A: In the event of any damage to the studio or any equipment during rental, whether accidental or negligent, the refund should be made by the person responsible for the rental, before leaving.
Q: Can I bring my own backdrop?
A: Yes, you can. Our stand is for backdrops with 2.74 meters wide.
Q: Does the studio close for lunch?
A: No, the studio is open from 10:00 to 18:00.
Q: Is it possible to book a rental past 18:00?
A: Yes, rentals starting at 10:00 am can be held until 8:00 pm.
Q: Does the studio have surveillance cameras?
R: Como o estúdio faz parte de um cowork, por motivos de segurança existe um sistema interno de gravação de imagens. No entanto, as gravações apenas serão vistas pela PSP caso seja apresentada uma queixa.
The privacy of anyone using the studio is ensured by the law code 58/2019, of august 8th – General Regulation of Data Protection (RGPD).
If you have any questions that have not been addressed, you can send us a message here.